25" x 5.5" 2 lb
Microwave for moist heat therapy
- Relax stiff neck muscles
- Regain flexibility and help circulation after surgery
- Warm hands and feet during periods of inactivity from illness, stroke, or chemotherapy
- Relieve cramped leg or abdominal muscles
- Ease neck tension before sleep
- Warm a bed
Freeze for gentle cold therapy (not harsh like ice cubes) to reduce swelling and pain.
- Reduce swelling from sprains or strains
- Calm sinus headaches & cool mild burns
- Soothe children's bumps & bruises
- Chill out on a hot summer day
Unlike rice-filled warmers, our whole corn filling (not popcorn) keeps its pleasing aroma.
34" x 6.5" 3.5 lb
"I purchased your Neck Warmer and have got my moneys worth at least ten times over. I use it every day in the winter and to warm my bed at night." P.S. Newport, RI, 10-5-11
- Filled with all natural whole corn, our warmers do not require added fragrances (as do rice socks), and they have a mild aroma of popcorn.
- Washable covers
- Portable -- no wires as with conventional electric heating pads & no hot water bottles!
- Our unique designs conform to your body and can be used over and over again for either heat or cold therapy.
- Safe -- No worry of overheating, as with an electric heating pad.
- An inner cotton bag provides insulation for added comfort and is baffled to help distribute filling evenly around the neck.
- Neck Warmers will hold heat about 30 minutes.
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday