Traditional Neck Wrap relaxes stiff muscles
Traditional Neck Wrap relaxes stiff muscles, eases leg or abdominal cramps, and keeps you warm when there is a chill in the air. Heat stimulates circulation, and improves flexibility. Freeze for gentle cold therapy to reduce swelling and pain — especially for sensitive areas like the face (after wisdom tooth extractions) or groin area (after surgery or childbirth). Heat and cold therapies are two of the oldest natural home remedies for aches and pains.
This Neck Wrap eases hip pain during the third trimester of pregnancy, promotes milk letdown for breastfeeding mothers, and promotes relaxation for new mothers and fathers. For engorged breasts follow your doctor’s orders regarding the use of heat or cold. Pre-warm a crib or bassinet before placing an infant down, avoiding waking a sleeping baby.
Dimensions: 25″ x 5.5″
Weight: 2 lb
Fabric: Made with 100% cotton flannel
Cover: Removable washable cover makes laundering easy
Filling: Filled with whole corn (not the popping kind)
Insert: Segmented insert distributes corn evenly, made of cotton muslin with a Velcro closure
Free shipping on orders of $100 or more!
Other Product Information
- No added fragrances (as with rice socks) – Aroma is that of a freshly popped bowl of popcorn
- Portable – no wires as with conventional electric heating pads
- Easy to use — no messy hot water bottles!
- Microwave for moist heat therapy to relax tight neck & shoulder muscles
- Heat to stimulate circulation and improve flexibility
- Warmth helps ease away cramps and muscle spasms
- Freeze for gentle cold therapy to reduce swelling and pain
- Coolness on an insect bite may take away some of the sting
- Cold on skinned knees and hands offers gentle comfort
Please contact us. We are always happy to help you with information about our products and service over the phone. 888-835-7485