Dachshund Microwave Neck Warmer
Heat from this Dachshund Microwave Neck Warmer helps relieve lower back and hip pain in the third trimester of pregnancy. Medical professionals recommend heat to relax tight muscles, stimulate circulation, and increase flexibility. When medications are not recommended, heat can help alleviate sinus headaches and migraines. Nursing mothers can use heat to promote milk let-down and relieve blocked ducts or engorgement. When baby is born, place the heating pad in the crib to pre-warm bed sheets and prevent waking from the shock of cold bed sheets.
Dimensions: 22″ long (not including the tail)
Weight: 2.75 lb.
Fabric: Made with Glenoit Berber (no wool)
Cover: Removable washable cover makes laundering easy
Filling: Filled with whole corn (not the popping kind)
Insert: Made of cotton muslin a with a Velcro closure
Free shipping on orders of $100 or more!
Other Product Information
- No added fragrances (as with rice socks) – Aroma is that of a freshly popped bowl of popcorn
- Portable – no wires as with conventional electric heating pads
- Easy to use — no messy hot water bottles!
- Bring soothing comfort to cold hands and feet
- Relax tight neck muscles with moist heat
- Help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility
- Relieve cramped muscles and spasms
- Freeze for cold therapy to reduce swelling and pain
- Heat in microwave to stimulate circulation & healing
- Coolness on an insect bite may take away some of the sting
We have designed our products so you can purchase them without the corn filling and easily fill them with whole corn (not popcorn) or rice. No sewing! Customs regulations in many countries outside the US often do not allow importation of whole corn.
Save $2 per item and spend less on shipping, whether you are placing a domestic or international order. Please contact us by phone or email to order.
Please contact us. We are always happy to help you with information about our products and service over the phone. 888-835-7485