Traditional Back Warmer
Dimensions: 11″ x 13″
Weight: 2.5 lb.
Fabric: Soft cotton flannel
Cover: Removable washable cover makes laundering easy
Filling: Filled with whole corn (not the popping kind)
Insert: Segmented insert distributes corn evenly, made of cotton muslin, & Velcro
Free shipping on orders of $100 or more!
Other Product Information
- No added fragrances (as with rice socks) – Aroma is that of a freshly popped bowl of popcorn
- Portable – no wires as with conventional electric heating pads
- Easy to use — no messy hot water bottles!
- Microwave for moist heat therapy to relieve tight back muscles
- Heat stimulates circulation and improves flexibility
- Warmth helps to relax cramped muscles and spasms
- Freeze for cold therapy to reduce swelling and pain
- Coolness on an insect bite may take away some of the sting
- Gentle cold comfort for skinned hands and knees without harsh ice cubes
Microwave this Back Warmer and enjoy lasting heat to relax sore muscles and improve flexibility. Relieve cramps and muscle spasms, or warm your cold hands or feet on cold autumn nights.
When frozen, these Back Warmers turn into soft and gentle ice packs to reduce swelling and pain. If you cringe when the doctor says, “Ice it,” try this simple solution to finding comfort while following the doctor’s recommendations.
We have designed our products so you can purchase them without the corn filling and easily fill them with whole corn (not popcorn) or rice. No sewing! Customs regulations in many countries outside the US often do not allow importation of whole corn.
Save $6 per item and spend less on shipping, whether you are placing a domestic or international order. Please contact us by phone or email to order.
Please contact us. We are always happy to help you with information about our products and service over the phone. 888-835-7485