Heat helps relax tense or cramped muscles, stimulates circulation, and increases flexibility.
Microwave for moist heat therapy to relax sore muscles, improve circulation and flexibility. Why moist heat?
- Soothing warmth for kids with arthritis
- Relief for the chills from the flu or other illness
- Cozy companionship at bedtime
- Comfort for muscle cramps
Freeze for gentle cold therapy to help reduce swelling and ease pain associated with strains, sprains, & migraines without the discomfort of harsh ice cubes.
Warning! Grandmothers love Maine Warmers. Don't leave your Maine Warmer at Grandma's house. You might not get it back!
Bunny Item code -- BNY $35.00
"When I saw your adorable designs and the sizes you offered I just had to have one... or two! When they arrived I was so impressed. As I mentioned before, the workmanship is outstanding and the designs are adorable." C.E. Wimberly, TX
- Made with soft knit-backed Berber fleece (no wool)
- 15 " x 8" 2.75 lb.
- Sewn on felt face
- Cotton liner for added insulation and comfort
- Washable -- Velcro closure
- Filled with all natural whole corn, our warmers do not require added fragrances (as do rice socks), and they have a mild aroma of popcorn.
- Portable & safe -- No wires or worry as with electric heating pads.
- Our unique designs conform to your body and can be used over and over again for either heat or cold therapy.
- No mess of hot water bottles!
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday