Regular Back Warmers
11" x 13" -- 2.5 lb
"Your Back Warmer did not wear out. Sometimes our children and grandchildren come over for tender loving care. The back warmer comes out of the closet, thrown into the microwave, and applied. Then, it just seems to float out the door with them when they leave. The back warmer has found a new home!" A.S. Livermore, CA 11-11-11
Microwave for moist heat therapy
- Sore back muscles
- Stiffness and cold associated with arthritis
- Tension headaches
- Pain associated with muscle spasms and cramps
- Chills from flu or inactivity due to illness
- Cold hands and feet
Freeze for gentle cold therapy (not harsh like ice cubes) to reduce swelling and pain.
- Reduce swelling & pain related to injuries and surgery
- Soothe bee stings & mild sunburns
- Calm sinus headaches
- Chill out on a hot summer day
Extra large Back Warmer
24" x 14" --
" 3.5 lb
- Filled with all natural whole corn, our warmers do not require added fragrances (as do rice socks), and they have a mild aroma of popcorn.
- Washable covers
- Portable -- no wires as with conventional electric heating pads & no hot water bottles!
- Our unique designs conform to your body and can be used over and over again for either heat or cold therapy.
- Safe -- No worry of overheating, as with an electric heating pad.
- An inner cotton bag provides insulation for added comfort and is baffled to help distribute filling evenly around the neck.
- Neck Warmers will hold heat about 30 minutes.
CAUTION! Maine Warmers heating pads can be addicting!
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday