Reusable Hand Warmer Mittens Soothe Cold Hands
Reusable hand warmer mittens soothe cold hands in a hurry when you can’t warm them fast enough. Microwave these mittens for 1.5 minutes on full power and ease away the pain of cold hands that makes it difficult to fall asleep. They will hold the heat for about 30 – 45 minutes and longer if they are under the cover of a blanket.
Medical professionals recommend heat to relax muscles, improve flexibility, and increase circulation. The natural whole corn filling in these hand warmers may relive the stiffness of arthritic hands. We do not add any perfumes or scented substances to the filling.
Dimensions: Each Mitten is 7″ by 11″ inches long.
Weight: 1 lb. each
Fabric: Made with Berber fleece
Cover: Removable washable cover makes laundering easy
Filling: Filled with whole corn (not the popping kind)
Insert: Made of cotton muslin, with Velcro closure, filled with corn
Free shipping on orders of $100 or more!
Other Product Information
- No added fragrances (as with rice socks) – Aroma is that of a freshly popped bowl of popcorn
- Portable – no wires as with conventional electric heating pads
- Easy to use — no messy hot water bottles!
- Heat to relieve the discomfort of cold hands
- Heat to help increase flexibility in arthritic hands
- Warmth helps stimulate circulation — especially for those whose activity level has been compromised by illness, stroke, or chemo
- Health professionals use these hand warmers before examining a patient
- Freeze for cold therapy to reduce swelling and pain
- Coolness on an insect bite may take away some of the sting
Please contact us. We are always happy to help you with information about our products and service over the phone. 888-835-7485