A fun way to feel better
Cecil the Gray Harbor Seal
Item code: Seal-Gray
Add to Cart
Microwave for moist heat therapy to relax sore muscles, improve circulation and flexibility.
Why moist heat?
- Soothe the shivers from a cold or flu
- Warm a bed
- Relieve muscle stiffness from over-exertion
- Regain flexibility and help circulation after surgery
- Relieve cramped leg or abdominal muscles
- Relax tense muscles before sleep
Freeze for cold therapy to reduce swelling and pain.
- Calm sinus headaches & cool mild burns.
- Soothe children's bumps & bruises.
- Chill out on a hot summer day.
Our heating pads and ice packs are safe and easy to use. You can take them in an automobile or to the office, and you won’t be tied to an electrical outlet. They are designed and made in Maine.
Cecilia, the White Harbor Seal Note: Baby Harbor Seals are white.
Item code: Seal-White
Add to Cart
- Made with soft Berber offering superior insulating qualities that help hold the heat or cold.
- 18" x 7.5" and weigh 2.75 pounds
- Stays warm about one hour
- Filled with whole corn
- Covers are removable for easy laundering.
- No added fragrances (as with rice socks) -- mild aroma of popcorn
- Portable & safe -- No wires or worry as with electric heating pads
- No need for the mess of hot water bottles!
Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $100 or more.
Our unique designs conform to your body and can be used over and over again for either heat or cold therapy.
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday