Maine Warmers' Hot Dog
Microwave for moist heat therapy
- Sore neck muscles
- Stiffness and cold associated with arthritis
- Tension headaches
- Pain associated with muscle spasms and cramps
- Chills from flu or inactivity due to illness
- Cold hands and feet
Freeze for gentle cold therapy (not harsh like ice cubes) to reduce swelling and pain.
- Reduce swelling & pain related to injuries and surgery
- Soothe bee stings & mild sunburns
- Calm sinus headaches
- Chill out on a hot summer day
A fun way to feel better
Let this Dachshund curl up on your lap and keep you snuggly warm. Warm cold hands and feet during an illness when physical activity is limited. It's the perfect gift for someone whose activity level has been compromised due to arthritis, stroke, chemo, flu, colds, or other illness.
This Doxy offers comforting companionship, without the walking, feeding, or vet bills.
A.K.A. Hot Dog
Item Code -- HD $38.00
- 22" long (not including the tail), 2.75 lb.
- Made with Glenoit Berber (no wool)
- Inner cotton lining is filled with whole corn.
- High quality construction -- a lasting value!
- Inside cotton lining for insulation and comfort
- Cover can be removed and machine washed & dried.
- Lasts for years under normal conditions -- a great value!
CAUTION! Maine Warmers' heating pads can be addicting!
Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $100 or more. If you want your order shipped to the West coast, we may be able to save you $$. Please call us.
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday