A unique & whimsical get well gift
Microwave for moist heat therapy to relax sore muscles, improve circulation and flexibility. Why moist heat?
- Chills from flu or inactivity due to surgery or illness
- Sore backs
- Stiffness and cold associated with arthritis
- Tension headaches
- Pain associated with muscle spasms and cramps
Heat stimulates circulation and may be the best home remedy to help relieve sinus congestion and other body aches. The Mayo Clinic recommends using hot compresses and sleeping with your head elevated to help relieve pressure from sinus infections.
Freeze for cold therapy to reduce swelling and pain.
Panda Bear --
Item Code: PB
$36.00Add to Cart
- Made of soft Berber with superior insulating qualities and holds the heat for about 45 minutes.
- 10"x 11" and weighs 2.5 pounds
- Filled with whole corn
- Adjust heating time to suit your needs as microwave ovens vary in power.
- No added fragrances (as with rice socks) - Aroma is that of a freshly popped bowl of popcorn.
- Removable washable cover makes laundering easy.
- Portable - no wires as with conventional electric heating pads
- No messy hot water bottles!
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday