Neck Warmer on Sale
On Sale at $25.00
Why MOIST heat? Moist heat penetrates more deeply into muscles, joints and soft tissue for better pain relief; dry heat leaves skin dehydrated because it draws moisture out. Moist heat therapy is one of the most effective alternatives to pain medication.
- Relax stiff neck muscles
- Improve circulation and flexibility
- Relieve muscle spasms and cramping
- Ease pain of stiff arthritic hands
- Warm a bed
- Take the chill off cold feet
Sometimes called "corn cozies" or "corn heat pads," our Warmers bring comfort to sore, tired muscles from carrying luggage, sleeping in unfamiliar beds, and being on your feet all day.
Freeze & use cold to:
- Reduce swelling & pain related to injuries and surgery
- Cool bee stings & mild sunburns
- Help ease sinus headaches
Regular price is $28.00
Neck Warmer in Red
Code -- NW-Red
We'll call or email you asap if the item is out of stock and will offer an alternative
-- always great products! Call our toll free number if you have questions.
- 25" x 5.5" 2 lb
- Made with soft cotton flannel
- Inner cotton bag for added comfort ( baffled to help distribute filling evenly around the neck)
- Microwave about 1.5 minutes for 30 - 45 minutes of warmth
- Filled with whole corn
- No added fragrances (as with rice socks) - Aroma is that of a freshly popped bowl of popcorn.
- Removable washable cover makes laundering easy.
- Portable - no wires as with conventional electric heating pads
- Easy to use -- no messy hot water bottles!
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday