A fun way to feel better...
When you need a good night's rest and can't fall asleep, try warming this Moose in the microwave and place it on your neck, back, or abdomen. Heat helps to relax tight muscles and may relieve tension when you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders.
Microwave for moist heat therapy to relax sore muscles, improve circulation and flexibility.
Why moist heat?
- Relax tight muscles
- Ease stiffness from arthritis
- Help improve circulation
- Chase away chills from the flu or inactivity due to illness
- Relieve stiff, aching muscles from poor sleeping posture
- Help relieve tension headaches
- Release cramped muscles
- Warm a bed
Freeze for cold therapy
- Reduce inflammation
- Calm sinus headaches
- Cool mild burns
- Soothe bumps & bruises
Item Code - MS -- $36.00
- 15" x 9" -- 2.5 pounds
- Made of soft Glenoit Berber & sewn on felt (both US made)
- Inner muslin lining for added insulation and comfort
- Filled with all natural whole corn, our warmers do not require added fragrances (as do rice socks), and they have a mild aroma of popcorn.
- Washable covers
- Portable -- no wires as with conventional electric heating pads & no hot water bottles!
- Our unique designs conform to your body and can be used over and over again for either heat or cold therapy.
- Safe -- No worry of overheating, as with an electric heating pad.
All natural whole corn filling -- not popping corn
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday