Neck Warmers offer soothing comfort on Fathers' Day
Microwave for moist heat therapy --
A Maine Warmer will help you relieve sore muscles after you spend time outdoors playing spring sports, planting gardens, and tackling household projects. Heat relaxes tense muscles, stimulates circulation, and increases flexibility. Maine Warmers do all these and more...
- Relieve muscle stiffness from over-exertion
- Relax cramped leg or abdominal muscles
- Soothe tense muscles before sleep
- Regain flexibility and help circulation after surgery
- Warm hands and feet during periods of inactivity from illness, stroke, or chemotherapy
- Warm a bed
Freeze for gentle cold therapy
to reduce swelling and pain
(not harsh cold like ice cubes)
- Reduce swelling from sprains or strains
- Calm sinus headaches & cool mild burns
- Soothe children's bumps & bruises
- Chill out on a hot summer day
Because most of our products weigh between 2 - 4 pounds, shipping to western and southern parts of the US can be pricey. We may be able to save you several dollars by shipping in US Priority Mail Flatrate boxes.
Please contact us to order by phone and save on the shipping.
Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $100 or more.
I already have one of your neck warmers which I bought a year or so ago, and I LOVE it. I have such extensive arthritis, now, that the back warmer will be a welcome addition. BTW, they're also AWESOME as "bedwarmers" on cold nights. I use the neck warmer almost every day on my neck, shoulders---I even wrap it around my wrists---and as a cozy bed-warmer at night. If I'm hurting in the night, I get up, throw it in the microwave and in 2 minutes I have wonderful pain relief. These things are fabulous!! E.I., Riverside, CA, Dec. 19, 2012
Dachshund Neck Warmer
Extra Large Back Warmer
- Filled with all natural whole corn, our warmers do not require added fragrances (as do rice socks), and they have a mild aroma of popcorn.
- Washable covers
- Portable -- no wires as with conventional electric heating pads & no hot water bottles!
- Our unique designs conform to your body and can be used over and over again for either heat or cold therapy.
- Safe -- No worry of overheating, as with an electric heating pad.
- An inner cotton bag provides insulation for added comfort and is baffled to help distribute filling evenly around the neck.
Corn-filled Heating Pads
Sometimes called "corn cozies, corn bags, or corn heat bags," our Warmers are filled with all natural whole corn which has a pleasing aroma. They do not require added fragrances as do rice-filled heat packs which take on a peculiar and sometimes unpleasant odor.
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday