Relief for cold hands
Soothe the pain of cold stiff hands with these comfy mittens. Reusable hand Warmers are especially helpful for people who have arthritic hands or Raynaud's Syndrome and for people work in cold temperatures. They provide instant heat and relief.
"My Mom was very surprised and happy to receive her Hand Warmers today. They will be a comfort when her arthritis acts up. My cousin's mom has been enjoying hers for a month and absolutely loves them. Oh yea and I get to enjoy the neck warmer! Thank you for your prompt professional service and the fine quality of your products." D.G. New Port Richey, FL Jan 9, 2013
- Portable, washable, and safe
- No worry of overheating as with electric heating pads
- No perfumes
- Filled with whole corn
- One size fits on most hands.
- High quality fabrics and construction
Freeze inside packet for gentle cold therapy
- Reduce swelling & pain related to injuries and surgery
- Soothe bee stings & mild sunburns
- Calm sinus headaches
- Chill out on a hot summer day
Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- Made with Berber fleece
- Lined with cotton flannel
- Cotton (muslin) pouch filled with whole corn (not popping corn)
- Pouch has washable flannel cover
- Provide warmth for 45 - 60 minutes
- Each Mitten is 7" by 11" inches long. 1 lb. each
Length of heating time is dependent on different levels of microwave power and your desired temperature. We suggest starting with 45 seconds for the two mitts and increasing the heating time according to your comfort level. For people with poor circulation we recommend testing them first to make sure they are not too hot. These microwave mitts were designed to be used inside but may be used outside too.
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday