A fun way to feel better...
Microwave for heat therapy
- Warm a bed
- Loosen tight muscles
- Soothe stiffness associated with arthritis
- Help improve circulation
- Relieve blocked sinuses
- Chase away chills from the flu or inactivity due to illness
- Relax aching muscles from poor sleeping posture
- Help relieve tension or sinus headaches
- Release cramped muscles quickly
Freeze for gentle cold therapy
- Cool off on a hot day
- Relieve a fever
- Reduce swelling and pain
- Ease the heat of a mild sunburn
- Soothe a bee sting
No harsh cubes or melting
CAUTION! Maine Warmers heating pads can be addicting!
Item code --AL $42.00
- Made with soft Polar Fleece
- Sewn on face
- Cotton liner for added insulation and comfort
- 34" x 6" wide
- 3.5 lb.
- Washable -- Velcro closure
- Filled with whole corn (not the popping kind)
Sometimes called "corn cozies, corn bags, or corn heat bags," our Warmers are filled with all natural whole corn which has a pleasing aroma. They do not require added fragrances as do rice-filled heat packs which take on a peculiar and sometimes unpleasant odor.Shipping
If shipping is more than $10.85 (especially in Western states) please call our toll free number for savings with US Priority Flatrate boxes.
Updated MAY 2013
888-835-7485 | PO Box 6476, Scarborough, ME 04070-6476
8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday